In 2004, the Congregation of Mark the Evangelist celebrated 150 years of worship which commenced on Sunday 29 October 1854 in the Havilah stables in Errol Street, North Melbourne.
A program of events was held during the weekend 29 – 31 October 2004 and included
- Generations of the Faithful – an Historical Exhibition
- Images of Asylum – a Forum with Cartoonists Cathy Wilcox and Fiona Katauskas
- Celebratory Eucharist
- Now Thank We All Our God – a Concert, with Fonte Musicale and Trinity College Choir.