- Our congregation has an informal monthly bring-and-share luncheon, and usually one or two additional catered for lunches each year.
- Monthly Conversations are led by members of the congregation, or by invited speakers, on a range of topics with a special focus on mission projects.
- Regular study programs such as Faith With Understanding, and Lenten Studies.
- Regular weekly program for children of the congregation.
- Quarterly Newsletter comprising contributions from members of the congregation on a variety of topics.
- In October 2004 we celebrated 150 years of worship on the Curzon Street site, marking the commencement of worship in 1854.