MtE Update – 12 March 2020
- Lenten Studies are now underway. Details of our Lenten Studies for this year are now posted here; NOTE that the Wednesday night studies at MtE will now commence at 6.45, without the prior meal but with a tea/coffee break in the midst…
- ‘Illuminating Faith’ is a ministry MtE extends to the wider church; see the web page for some of the recent materials; the recent sermon series on Jonah will eventually be added to this list as a study resource for local groups.
- The latest Presbytery eNews (March 12) is here.
- The most recent eNews from the Synod is here (March 6).
- THIS SUNDAY March 15 (Lent 3): we continue with our reading of the ‘servant songs’ from Isaiah, this week looking at Isaiah 49.1-9. See here for more information.
- Details of our Lent and Easter services are now available here.
- The MtE congregational AGM will follow morning tea on Sunday March 29; papers will be available from March 15, and nominations for elders and church councillors are due by then!
- Sunday April 5 – Our morning service will be built around a hearing of the Passion narrative of St Matthew