MtE Update – 8 April 2020
- Over the Easter weekend, there will be brief services for Maundy Thursday (TONIGHT), Good Friday and Easter Sunday available online – in time for their normal time slots – early evening Thursday (a reading of St John’s passion), Friday morning (featuring Robert Gribben as preacher) and Sunday morning (a ‘normal’ service…). Links to the services can be found on the home page as the services become available, and on the online services page. Remember that, if you have a smart TV (or Apple TV, Chromecast, etc.), you can watch the service on the TV by opening the YouTube app on those devices.
- “Getting through the crisis. As we are planning the autumn edition of Mark the Word, we would like to include contributions from you about any aspect of the topic of Covid-19. If stuck , please turn to possible sources such as the radio, Letters to the Editor, cartoons, literature and anything else you wish to draw upon. If you have something to contribute, please contact Rosemary or Suzanne.
- Synod of Victoria and Tasmania e-news update
- News from the Justice and International Mission Cluster
- The latest Synod eNews is here, including a digital Crosslight.