MtE Update – April 8 2016
the latest MtE Update!
- This Sunday is our Congregational AGM, following worship; after the AGM there will be an opportunity for more questions about our futures project (this session will not go longer than 30 min, making for a meeting total of up to one hour).
- After worship on Sunday April 17 there will be a brief presentation of the recently approved 3 year plan for UnitingCare Hotham Mission. This will be followed by a “Seeing Where We Serve” tour of the locations at which the mission runs its programs, or community services with which it has partnerships. You can register your interest for the tour through this page on the Hotham Mission website.
- Sunday April 24 is our annual Mark the Evangelist Day luncheon; please reserve the date and let Rod know if you are able to come. We will seek your contributions to the catering in the next week or so!
- Please also keep in mind (and in your diaries!) that our next meeting regarding the congregation’s Futures Project is scheduled for after worship on Sunday, May 1 this will be an important decision-making meeting and we strongly encourage you to be there if you are able.
- The most recent eNews from Pilgrim Theological College is here.
- This link has been circulated before, but I included here again to remind you that it’s on our web page: Thoughtful Faith.