MtE Update – August 25 2021
- Worship this August 29 will be again be live-streamed VIA ZOOM at 10.00am. Please see the streaming link on the homepage for the Zoom link; the service will also be recorded for later viewing, although only those with liturgical roles (readings, prayers, etc.) will be ‘caught’ in the distributed recording. PLEASE NOTE that it is not necessary to have a web-camera to view the live-streamed service; connect via Zoom and you’ll see what is to be seen, but just won’t be seen yourself!
- News from the Justice and International Mission Cluster (August 23)
- Illuminating Faith is an online resource of congregational study and liturgical resources prepared at MtE for the use of the wider church; in the last 3 1/2 years there have been over 7000 downloads from the site. You can see some of what is available here.
- The most recent news from the UCA Assembly (Aug 25)
- This Sunday August 29 the service we continue our series of sermons on Paul’s letter to the Ephesians, this looking at 4.25-5.2, hearing also Mark 7:1-8, 14-15, 21-23. For more information on the Ephesians series, see the series page.