MtE Update – February 15 2018
- Our worship space during Lent will feature a number of icons, increasing in number over the period to Easter. More details about this part of the worship can be found here, including a link to the icon for this Sunday, Lent 1
- Our Lenten studies for this year begin next Wednesday, February 21, and Friday February 23; details are here. It would help to know if you plan to attend!
- If you are free on Feb 22 to drive a mini bus to ferry students to a pre-term Melb Uni Chaplaincy BBQ, please let Craig know and he’ll put you in touch with Sunny Chen (~230pm-800pm) (but note the time conflict with the forum below…)
- The latest Presbytery mail-out (Feb 12) is here.
- Brother Peter Bray from Bethlehem University is returning to Melbourne, and will again be hosted by MtE in a public forum; more details are here. If social media is your thing, please help to make this event known via the Facebook link.
- “Read it as if you wrote it”. Attention all rostered (and potentially rostered!) in-worship Scripture readers: we’re planning a workshop on the important ministry of lector after morning tea on February 25 — “Read it as if you wrote it”. Please plan to be there if you’re able; those who don’t read the Scriptures for worship also welcome!
- For those interested in some background commentary to the readings for this Sunday February 18, see the links here.