MtE Update – July 28 2022
- This Sunday July 31 – we will have a session following morning tea, to reflect together on worship at MtE
- Our first “Quarterly Conversation” will be held on August 18, 2pm in North Melbourne (precise location TBC!), for more information and to register to attend, see here.
- The most recent Synod eNews (July 28)
- The most recent news from the UCA Assembly (July 27)
- This Sunday July 31 we will consider the Gospel reading for the week, Luke 11.13ff. For commentary on the other lectionary readings for this week, see here.
- The MtE Events Calendar
- Our COVID policy for worship continues to be as follows, to be reviewed again by the church council in August:
- Mindful of the health-vulnerability of some members of our congregation and the uncertain state of play with respect to the pandemic, the church council has decided that we will continue to wear masks in worship throughout March, except for those who need to remove them when leading the worship, and for morning tea, or who have an exemption from wearing a mask. Holy Communion continues to be servied in both kinds, the wine via small communion glasses only.
- August 14 – Congregational Meeting following morning tea
- August 21 – Rosters and hymn-learning session
- August 28 – Worship Bible readers workshop
- September 11 – workshop for those leading the intercessions in worship