MtE Update – June 25 2021
- Worship this Sunday June 27 will remain as last week — gathered in the church, with masks to be worn for the duration of the service (and while in the church); no service of morning tea until further notice.
- An important congregational meeting to consider further our congregation’s future accommodation and ministries will be on Sunday July 18, commencing after worship and continuing to mid-afternoon (11.30-2.30/3.00pm). Documentation for the meeting will be distributed from July 4
- The most recent Synod eNews (June 24)
- News from the Justice and International Mission Cluster (June 23)
- The Hotham Mission End of Financial Year Appeal has now been launched. If you can support HM in this way, this is possible via the HM website.
- The New Testament study groups will take a week’s break next week (Wed 30th, Fri 2nd), and return the week after.
- For those interested in Taize, Northcote UCA’s monthly service will be held the afternoon of July; details.
- Please consider supporting the Friends of Vellore fundraiser to support the hospital’s COVID-19 response in India; UPDATED (June 17) donation details are here.
- From June 27 the focus texts for Sunday worship will be taken from Paul’s letter to the Ephesians. For more details, see this dedicated post. This week we will hear again Ephesians 1.1-14, looking this time at the longer second section of this passage.