MtE Update – 3 October 2019
- THIS SUNDAY October 6 there will be another hymn-learning session after morning tea, with a special focus on the final element (the Gloria) of the communion setting we learned in Lent and have been using since.
- On Sunday October 20 there will be the first of an occasional series of opportunities to engage with the preaching at MtE, beginning this day with Responding to the Ten Commandments series. From 11.30 for about 45 minutes.
- On Sunday October 27 there will be a Safe Church workshop after morning tea. YOU may well be one of the members required to attend this, and other interested members are welcome; please see here for more information.
- News from the Justice and International Mission Cluster
- All Saints Day Lunch Sunday 3 November – After Worship. As has been our practice, on Sunday morning, 3 November, we will be celebrating All Saints Day with a lunch after worship. All are welcome – the more the merrier. The lunch is always a great occasion for a good chat, and for enjoying our life together over good food. Most important: Please give your names to Rod or Ann if you can come. AND equally important – please talk with Ann, Mary or Mepandi and let them know what you can contribute for the lunch.
- THIS SUNDAY October 6 our series on 1 Timothy continues, with a focus on 1 Tim 1.12-17.
- We have had a new sound system update, making it possible to connect directly into the sound system via hearing aids or headphones — speak to Rod to see whether it will help you in the services!
- Sunday October 6 – New hymn-learning session after morning tea
- Sunday October 20 – Responding to the Ten Commandments series: a ‘sermon feedback’ session after morning tea
- Sunday November 3 – All Saints luncheon
- Sunday December 1 – Responding to the 1 Timothy series: a ‘sermon feedback’ session after morning tea