MtE Update – February 11 2021
- Lent begins next week with our Ash Wednesday service, 6.45pm in the church/hall.
- The most recent Presbytery News is here. (Feb 8)
- The most recent Synod News is here. (Feb 11)
- A primer on pastoral care conversation is being offered in a neighbouring Presbytery; details here.
- If you are making use of the online-streamed services, or know someone who is, it would help us to hear from you — how you use it and how it is coming across. Please contact Craig T directly, or let us know via our contact page.
- Richmond UCA is looking for a new coordinator for the local Ecumenical Food Center; details are here.
- Carer Respite stays are presently available in some Uniting Church aged care centres: details
- Lenten studies are planned for the coming season; the dates and details are still being finalised but likely to be over three weeks, Wednesday evenings March 10-24. Watch this space!
- Job Series On most of the Sundays between Feb 14 and Easter (that is, when Craig is preaching), our focus text will be from the book of Job, reading in tandem with the set gospel for the day. This coming Sunday February 14 we will hear the beginning Job (1.1-12). See here for some more information about Job and the series; some background on this week’s gospel reading can be found. here.