MtE Update – June 21 2019
- Our second quarter study groups are now underway — not too late to join! details are here; note that the Tuesday group has been shifted to 730pm.
- THIS Sunday June 23 Craig will begin a series of sermons in Sunday worship on the book of the prophet Hosea. See here for a bit more information; the video links on that page give a quick overview of the context and themes of the book.
- NEXT Sunday June 30 there will be a congregaional update meeting on progress with the MtE buildings project, from 1130am for about 30 minutes or so. The meeting will be informal (no decisions to be made).
- The latest news from the Synod’s JIM Unit (June)
- You might be interested in some historic (early 80s, late 70s?) photos around Nth Melbourne, including a number of the Curzon St property.
- The focus text for this Sunday June 23 will be Hosea 1.1-10, with particular interest in 1.1; Psalm 85 complement this, with Luke 6.26-39 as the set gospel for the day.
- If you have an interest in donating to Hotham Mission’s work before the end of the financial year, follow the prompts here
- Hotham Mission is running another fund- and awareness-raising BBQ at Bunnings in Brunswick on June 22 (Saturday). Volunteers are sought — especially for the busy 11am-2pm time slots! Contact Joey if you can help!
- June 30 – Update after morning tea on buildings project progress
- August 18 – Sunday Conversation – Lentara on the Asylum Seekers Project