MtE Update – December 17 2021
- Attendance at gathered services is presently limited to those who demonstrate that they have had two COVID-19 vaccination shots, or that they are exempt from being vaccinated. It will be necessary to provide proof of your vaccination, either prior to the service or on the day at the door, but this only needs to be shown once for recording; please see here for more information. If you presently are unable to attend under these conditions the live-stream is still available from the home page, or please contact Craig or your elder.
- Mindful of the health-vulnerability of some members of our congregation, the church council has decided that we will continue to wear masks in worship throughout December and January, except for those who need to remove them when leading the worship, and for morning tea, or who have an exemption from wearing a mask. We have now returned to reception of Holy Communion in both kinds – small communion glasses only.
- Christmas Day services
- The most recent news from the UCA Assembly (Dec 15)
- This Sunday December 19 is the fourth Sunday of Advent – a cycle of Advent carols and readings.
- February 13: Futures workshop following worship