MtE Update – November 5 2021
- We will return to gathered worship in the church THIS Sunday November 7!!! Attendance at gathered services will be limited to those who demonstrate that they have had two COVID-19 vaccination shots, or that they are exempt from being vaccinated. It will be necessary to provide proof of your vaccination, either prior to the service or on the day at the door; please see here for more information. Masks continue to be required for attendance at worship.
- With the return to worship in the church this week, the worship roster (readers, morning tea, door stewardship, etc.) is re-activated.
- AND, a new roster will be prepared in the next or two — please confirm with Sue your availaliabity to be assigned roles again for the next quarter.
- The theme of the next issue of Mark the Word is “Peace and goodwill: looking forwards with sharing and caring” What kind of Christmas are you planning for 2021?” We are also suggesting any stories about specially memorable or unusual Christmas in the past. Contributions are soughtby the 30th of November.
- The most recent news from the UCA Assembly (Nov 3)
- This Sunday November 7 the readings will come from lectionary, including Ruth 3.1-15, Psalm 146 and Mark 12.38-44.